Sunday, November 4, 2012

On The East Coast


Good morning.
Hope all is well where you are.
This has been a crazy week on the east coast.
As most of you know, we live in the Hudson Valley-
we have been very lucky here. 

There are food drives everywhere.
 Many fire fighters and emergency workers have been going down to the devastated areas.
NBC had an impromptu concert, to raise donations.
Every penny helps.

We have family & friends scattered about the city, boroughs and NJ-
luckily they're all ok.

I didn't do anything creative this week, 
so I ran in the yard and took a few photos to share.









Please keep our friends on the coast in your thoughts.
It's going to be a long road.
Please help if you can.

Have a good week.
-Lynn



7 comments:

My Little Home and Garden said...

I'm glad you're safe and well, Lynn.

Linda W. said...

Nice fall colors! And I love your doggie.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Your fall colors are so pretty Lynn.
I am so glad you are safe and I am praying for all those that have been affected. I did make my contribution during the concert. I wish I could do more.

Debra said...

Glad that you are okay...lovely photos!

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Glad to read that you, your family and home are all safe.
Thanks for sharing the pretty Fall colors and furbaby.

Donna Heber said...

Hi Lynn,

I'm glad all is well where you live. My heart goes out to all those in the city and New Jersey. You still have some wonderful fall foliage and your dog is adorable!

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

So glad many of our blogging friends have made it through this storms okay! Beautiful and peaceful photos - something so cheerful to see :)