Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Iced Tea In The Garden

It's going to be in the 90's today. A glass of iced tea would be nice right now.

It's a little too hot to garden today, so picked up a few little items to add to my garden and potted plants. My Basil's growing. I can taste the pesto!

A new little bird house. Maybe a family will move in!

Tiny bird decoration. I hope my dog doesn't see this. He's been known to steal the garden decor!

Herb garden. I wanted tiny wooden signs that I could paint myself.  This is cute, but they only had thyme! I wanted a few more-mint, oregano, etc.

Mint from my garden! Iced tea always tastes better with fresh mint and lemon.

Have a wonderful day! Keep cool if you're experiencing this heat! I can't complain, I love Summer.

3 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Such gorgeous photos. I love the thyme garden stake. Enjoy your tea. We are cool and cloudy no sun yet today.

Val said...

Beautiful images.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Lynn, it was a long cold winter and we are experiencing hot weather right now so I'm not complaining either! Your iced tea looks very inviting right about now. :) Your gardens are coming along beautifully, I enjoy your whimsical touches throughout. I hope you do plant a fairy garden, I know it would be spectacular.
Have a wonderful week,
Hugs Rosemary...X