Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Niagara Falls

I hadn't been to Niagara Falls since childhood.
I forgot how pretty it is.


Not only are the Falls beautiful, the gardens are stunning!



We did the touristy thing this time, we took all the tours.


This was taken from a tower in town. We also went on the Maid-Of-The-Mist.
See that tiny boat below!









I love the botanical gardens



My daughter and I in Niagara-On-The-Lake, an absolutely beautiful town. I wish we had been able to stay longer. Another time.
Wish I had more photos-they're somewhere on the other computer!
Hope you enjoyed the mini tour.
Have a great day!
-Lynn




Today I'm joining:

8 comments:

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Lynn, Your pictures are beautiful. I have never been to Niagara Falls but am going in October. I can't wait!
Barb

Ana said...

I have always wanted to go there...May be one day. It's sooo beautiful. Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs and Kisses,
Ana

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Waterfalls and gardens - both are powerful in their beauty!

My Little Home and Garden said...

Lynn,
Your close-ups of the flower and the butterfly are wonderful. Niagara Falls is so scenic; what a place. Lovely photo of you and your daughter.
-Karen

bj said...

How lovely. I've always wanted to go to Niagara Falls. Just beautiful.
Come over and you can go on a cruise to Alaska...:))
ox bj

Beth said...

Hi Lynn, I really enjoyed your post. I've never been to Niagra Falls. It really is beautiful. Love the gardens too. Thanks for sharing and for linking up. Sorry about the linky problem earlier. It is now fixed.
Blessings, Beth

Lavender Cottage said...

Hi Lynn
Niagara Fall is where we always take visitors to Canada and they love it! Not many people realize how beautiful it is at night as well when they turn the coloured lights on that light up the falls.
You must return to Niagara-on-the lake if you can, a most picturesque place with fabulous shops for shopping.
Great photos.
Judith

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Oh wow! You took beautiful pictures of Niagara Falls.

Dee