Sunday, September 9, 2012

Flea Market Finds

Hi everyone! 
This morning I decided to make a quick stop at the local flea market again.
I had to run to the store and it was on the way, so why not-right?
Luckily, my favorite vendor was there and had a few goodies
that I couldn't resist.
Take a peek at my pretty little finds.



I love digging around the table of broken jewelry in search
of special pieces for my new jewelry creations.
My plan is to have my Etsy shop re-opened next week-
I'll let you know!
Now to get to work on a few more necklaces and brooches.

Hope you had a great weekend
and have a wonderful week!

-Lynn



7 comments:

Cindy said...

Very nice! The hunt is half the fun, isn't it.
Hugs, Cindy

My Little Home and Garden said...

Have fun, Lynn!

Anonymous said...

Great finds...love the turquoise.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Nice pieces. Look forward to see what you do with them.
Have a great week!

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Very pretty pieces to work with.

Dee

Cheryl said...

What fun treasures you have to play with! My heart skips a beat when I see jewelry :-)
big hugs,
Cheryl

Daniella said...

WOW! You must have a fabulous flea market! I could never find such wonderful treasures here!!
Can't wait to see what you make with them! Good luck with opening the shop!!
xxDaniella