Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pinecone Creations

While hiking recently, I gathered some pinecones for holiday decorating. 
Usually I toss them in a bowl or on a plate. 
I love using pieces of nature to decorate-especially pinecones. 


 For something different, I decided to spray a few with silver paint.
I also found some twine with silver woven through and some silver findings.
So I added a little silver ball and a loop for hanging.





Wouldn't these be cute Christmas ornaments?
Hmmm, I think I need a few more pinecones,
I think I have a few more ideas.

Have a great week!

-Lynn

2 comments:

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

They're beautiful, Lynn, and almost identical to some that I bought a couple of years ago!

Unknown said...



great work

تصميم مواقع




amazing

شركة تنظيف بالرياض




good job Beautiful! :)

حراج السيارات