Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

 "Please make the rain stop. I'd like to go out and play!"
My little friend looks a bit sad today.
                                      

He'd rather be in the soft grass.

But, without the rain, we wouldn't have our beautiful gardens.

Although today, I'd rather be getting ready for a ride into the waves!

Or, lounging around with a good read.

Or, sitting on the sun porch, listening to the birds.


If it weren't for all this rain, my plants wouldn't be so lush.
 So, I'm really not complaining-just hoping for a break! My tomato plants haven't made it into the garden yet! That's what happens when things get pushed aside! They were suppose to go in a few days ago! Instead I was probably enjoying the sunshine and taking photos! If we get a break tomorrow, the tomatoes will be planted. I'll put that on the TOP of my list! Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your not kidding everything in your yard is lush! My gardens are terribly behind, way too soggy for herbs. Your dog looks so sad but cute! ;)
Well lets hope for some fun in the sun.
Have a great week,
Rosemary...X

Val said...

I love all of your pictures!!! I hope you had a great weekend!

Sunny Simple Life said...

All great pictures. I love your puppy!