Sunday, September 13, 2015

Flowers From Eleanor Roosevelt's Val-Kill Garden

Good Morning!
Thought I'd share some beautiful flowers with you from Val-Kill.
We are very fortunate to live in an area so rich with history, the Hudson Valley. Before my daughter left for school we decided to visit Eleanor Roosevelt's cottage, something we hadn't done before. Sometimes we overlook what's right in our own backyard. As I've said before, we love going to gardens and taking photos.

Take a peek.




































Hope you enjoyed the garden tour.
Have a great rest of the weekend and a great week ahead!

-Lynn

1 comment:

SavoringTime in the Kitchen said...

I love zinnias but haven't had much success with them in my garden for some reason. What a lovely place! You are so right - we sometimes take for granted the wonderful things in our vicinity.